Our finishes and fit out are completed at the level of quality you would expect from a high quality residential build. We pride our selves on high standards throughout the entire process, not just the build.
We take the hassle out of building for our clients. We look after the process from start to finish and thereafter. You will liaise with an assigned member of our team to answer any questions you have.
Our build is an unusually fast build, depending on the weather and client changes. We stick to strict deadlines and our team members are highly organised so that your Pod is completed ASAP.
Can a Pod fit on your site?
Free site check and analysis
OBLIGATION FREE | FAST REPLY | SEE IF A POD CAN FIT
Our Pods are larger than most people initially think. They are between 33m2 and 90m2. Our 2 bedrooms Pod is similar to a large 2 bedroom apartment. Therefore, to find out if a Pod can fit on your site we need to take into consideration easement access, set backs, significant trees, disability access, parking requirements and much more. We will then send you an analysis stating where we think a pod can fit or what the potential complications could be.
Click the button below to email us your blocks address. If sent to us during business hours your site check can be provided to you within moments. This is an obligation free service we conduct to find out if our Pods can fit.
Looking forward to seeing if a Pod can fit on your site!
LAUNCHING THE NEW MINI POD
For those who wanted a Pod half the size, half the cost. Read more
Perfect for Airbnb, pool house, office, hotel or rural accommodation.
The Pod Podcast
Learn about the rules, regulations and get educated on what you should know when building a granny flat / secondary residence in Canberra and surrounds. Jacqueline Valk and Robert Valk discuss their experiences and explore ideas to better help the community build trust back in builders.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE POD
Plans & Approvals
Pod Build with High-Quality Inclusions
- Architecturally designed modern secondary residence
- A stress-free process that is brought together by one team
- Controlled and well-organised staged construction period that includes: Site planning, preparation of the site, basic site works, footings and the complete build.
- Full plans and local planning approvals including: Block survey, floor plans, development application (DA), building approval application (BA), engineer & hydraulic plans, disability architect sign off and a minimum energy efficiency rating of 6 and above.
- Includes the luxuries of: air-conditioning, block out blinds, dishwasher, stovetop, range hood, stainless steel fridge, microwave, separate washing machine & dryer installed, engineered timber flooring coverings & blinds, plus a TV mounted on the bedroom wall.
- 90 day maintenance period
- Floor, walls & ceiling insulation bats from R2 (walls & floor) – R5 (ceiling).
- An approximate timeframe of 6 months for approvals and build.