Quality pod homes built for family, investors and business owners.
Our fixtures and finishes are completed at the level of quality you would expect from a high quality residential build. We pride ourselves on high standards throughout the entire process, not just the build.
We take the hassle out of building for our clients. We look after the process from start to finish and thereafter. You will liaise with an assigned member of our team to answer any questions you have.
Our build is an unusually fast build, depending on the weather and client changes. We stick to strict deadlines and our team members are highly organised so that your Pod is completed ASAP.
As seen in…
our Pod floor plans
Click the floor plans below to explore the drawings, 3D imaging and some of the built Pods matching those floor plans.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE POD
Plans & Approvals
Pod Build with High-Quality Inclusions
- Architecturally designed modern secondary residence.
- A stress-free process that is brought together by one team.
- Controlled and staged construction period that includes: site planning, preparation of the site, basic site works, footings and the complete build.
- Full plans and local planning approvals including: Block survey, floor plans, development application (DA), building approval application (BA), engineer & hydraulic plans, disability architect sign off and a minimum energy efficiency rating of 6 and above.
- Includes the luxuries of: air-conditioning, block out blinds, dishwasher, stovetop, range hood, stainless steel fridge, microwave, separate washing machine & dryer installed, engineered timber floor coverings & blinds, plus a TV mounted on the bedroom wall.
- 90 day maintenance period.
- Floor, walls & ceiling insulation bats from R2 (walls & floor) – R5 (ceiling).
- An approximate timeframe of 6 months for approvals and build.